Today there do not exist any efficient way of making a phone call to a number not stored in the mobile phone. DialItNow! has been developed to solve this issue. With DialItNow! a phone call is never more then one click away independent of where the number is located. DialItNow is both a stand-alone application and an Outlook plug in. With the Outlook plug in you can call the sender of an email by highlighting the email and press the DialItNow! call button. It is also possible to call directly from any contact. You can also initiate a call by coping the number to clipboard (CTRL-C) and press CTRL-SHIFT-D.
With DialItNow you have the following call options:
- Copy a number to clipboard (Ctrl-C) and press the call short key combination (Ctrl-Shift-D)
- Call any number from the DialItNow application
- In Outlook call from a highlighted email - DialItNow! will find the Contact that match the senders e-mail address
- In Outlook call from a highlighted Contact
- In Outlook call from an opened Contact
- In Outlook call any number that you chose
DialItNow! supports all Bluetooth enabled mobile phones and all Bluetooth PC solutions!
Bluetooth PC Dialer is a free trial software application from the Telephony subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2004-06-23. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, Windows2000, WinXP.
Bluetooth PC Dialer (version 2.0) has a file size of 4.00 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 284 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.